Best Trans Resveratrol Supplement
Why Eternity Is The Best Trans Resveratrol Supplement
After more than 20 years of scientific study, scientists formulated the best trans resveratrol supplement ~ Eternity
Scienctists used liquid trans resveratrol with catechins, quercetin & additional polyphenols to get amazing results in over 3600 published studies on pubmed.gov. If you are familiar with resveratrol, not all forms are equal!
Eternity 1 of the supplements that helped Jack’s Sarcoidosis, several diabetics, psoriasis sufferers, autism & more.
7 reasons why Eternity is the best trans resveratrol supplement
1. Eternity uses 99.9% pure liquid trans resveratrol, is nano-sized and encased into Micelles spheres which protect it from gastric, oxygen or light attack when added to the formula. Micelles transfer resveratrol into the lymphatic system directly to the cells where it activates and ignites the SIRT1 gene! (All scientific research done on Resveratrol used a liquid form, not powder.) By going directly into the lymphatic system and bypassing the blood and liver, it goes right past all of the destructive processes. The powder form must pass through the digestive system, liver, blood which will degrade the powder form, allowing very little, if any, of the resveratrol to be absorbed.
2. Resveratrol comes in 2 forms: Trans & Cis. The best form is Trans Resveratrol, cis is the ineffective & cheap form of resveratrol. scientists used trans resveratrol to get the amazing anti-aging results. Science found that powder form broke down as much as 90% and of the 10% that was bioavailable, once processed, it converted into 50% Trans and 50% Cis. This translates into 20 mg of a 200 mg powder serving of Resveratrol being bio-available and once processed and converted, having only 10 mg of usable Trans-Resveratrol.
3. Concentration is key: Eternity provides the equivalent of 275 glasses of red wine in just ½ oz (2100ml). Because it is nano-sized & micellized, when you hold it in your mouth for a minute absorption increases by as much as 250 times!
4. Eternity has 20 yrs of scientific research & results on the best trans resveratrol in a patent pending liquid formula.
5. Processing is pertinent: All formulation is conducted in a sealed vessel where light does not penetrate. No heat is used to destroy resveratrol. Eternity is blended in the tank and filled into BPA free bottles with a nitrogen purge which expels all oxygen from the process. The bottle is made from a special ultra safe impervious plastic which does not allow oxygen penetration while at the same time blocking specific damaging wave lengths from light.
6. The active resveratrol content in Eternity is supported by the right amounts & correct balance of 3 critical ingredients (quercetin, catechins & polyphenols)which research indicates are vital to empower resveratrol to achieving its maximum potential and effectiveness in areas of substantial increases in levels of energy generation, repair of mitochondria, brain, organs, muscles and tissues, life extension and youthful regeneration and extremely good health and vitality.
7. Eternity is a patent pending formulation keeping the actives – active and providing powerfully effective results manufactured in the U.S. by the largest pharmaceutical grade, nutraceutical R&D & manufacturing company in the world. A company devoted to science, integrity & efficacy; SISEL International. It is a wonder why a person would want to use a capsule/powder anyway since almost all research was done with liquid systems because the powder versions were not stable enough. It is time for the consumer to be made aware of this trans resveratrol information. If you are currently taking a resveratrol supplement, you should have concern after reading this. The best form of resveratrol is pure Trans Resveratrol. Knowledge is power only when put into action.
Eternity is only $50 for a month supply and every client gets a 20% rebate.
To Order contact Dani directly at email@example.com.
Latest posts by Dani Walker (see all)
- Kill Your Comfort Zone – Change Your Mind, Change Your Life - April 27, 2015
- How Many Calories Should I Eat A Day? - April 14, 2015
- YEVO Nutrition For Every Day People - March 31, 2015