So 67% of Americans are overweight, 37% of those people are obese & diabetes as well as heart disease are both on the rise. Scary thing is, ALL of these disease can be reversed or prevented with a few lifestyle changes. I don’t know about you but after years of research I have come to agree with DECambridge researcher Aubrey de Grey who argues that aging is merely a disease — and a curable one at that. Humans age in seven basic ways he says all of which can be averted. You may be saying, yeah right….but just read and let me know what you think later.
Fight Obesity Naturally: This is NOT a fad diet, it is a lifestyle change that I challenge each and everyone of us to commit to for 30 days, then decide. These basic steps can many diseases, including aging but we must be consistent and self disciplined. I know I just lost about 75% of you on those two things but read anyway. If you just incorporate 1 of these into your life it could really benefit your health, weight, energy, aging & mindset. It is time for us to fight obesity and change your health forever. Be sure to subscribe to “7 Steps To Optimal Health” as well.
If you are trying to lose weight & eat healthier but need something to help lower your cravings, satisfy your sweet tooth & boost your weight loss… Slenderpops are a very healthy, high fiber, low carb choice.
Fight obesity naturally with Slenderpops: No sugar, sweetened with xylitol, diabetic friendly, low carb, high fiber, all natural.
Doing these steps will turn your body into a fat-burning furnace & bring your weight to its natural state as well as improving your overall health. Fight Obesity Naturally Forever.
1. Drink 8oz. of Lemon water when you get up in the morning. This starts your body’s metabolism & helps with the cleansing process which is extremely important when trying to flush fat. The water should be filtered. A squeeze of organic lemon will help naturally balance your pH.
2. Absolutely no Aspartame or artificial sweatners! No diet sodas for all you who are addicted to them. Soda pop is the #2 source for calories in the American diet. YIKES!
We are addicted to the sugars & caffeine but we think we are doing ourselves a favor by going “diet” “zero calorie”…Think again. These sweeteners are highly addictive excitotoxins that cause us to crave more and more. They will literally make you obese and are wreaking havoc on our neurological systems. Avoid: Nutrasweet, Splenda, Saccharin, High Fructose Corn Syrup.
You want sweet go for honey, molasses, raw whole sugar, stevia, xylitol or organic fruit juice. These are lower glycemic sweeteners that fight obesity naturally. Slenderpops are also a naturally sweetened, healthy weight loss lollipop that Jack (my hubby, isn’t he cute!) and many others have had great success with.
3. Eat organic apple and grapefruit all day long. Ok, just eat as many as you want. Organic fruits and vegetables have live enzymes and phytonutrients in them that help cleanse the body while supplying needed nutrition. They are natural appetite suppressants and fat burners.
4. Eat a BIG Breakfast! This is the most commonly missed meal of the day and the
most important to fight obesity & lose weight. 80% of people who are overweight eat a small breakfast or none at all. Eat as much of these foods as you want – berries, whole grains, kiwis, plums, rye bread, grapefruits, tomatoes, chicken, beef, celery, carrots, potatoes etc. All should be organic! (Organic is very crucial to health because of the massive amounts of preservatives, sprays, radiation, antibiotics etc used on foods) We will talk more about Organic later.
5. Drink 6-8 glasses of filtered water each day. You need filtered water to flush fat any toxins from your system! We use a high quality counter-top water filter that removes 99.9% of all contaminants. As my hubby says, “You can buy a filter, or be a filter!” Drinking tap water or even bottled water is much like eating processed foods, our bodies must filter out the bad stuff & most of this bad stuff is stored in fat; which is what we are trying to get rid of. If we don’t drink enough water we won’t lose weight.
6. Walk for an hour nonstop per day. Ok, ok, ok, I know…who has time for walking? Well, like I said this is a lifestyle change that will take commitment. Not a “Get Skinny” fake diet. Did you know that Americans go on an average of 42 different diets in their lifetime and gain more fat after every diet! Again, we will talk more about that at a later date as well. Walking is slow rhythmic movement that resets your body’s weight set point and creates a thin, lean body. A 1hr walk a day will change your body dramatically within 30 days.
7. Don’t Eat after 6pm. Do your best but realize you can virtually eat as much as you want all day long if you stop eating after 6pm, you will still lose weight.
8. Do a Candida Cleanse! If you are overweight it is certain that you have a candida yeast overgrowth, compacted liver & pancreas. This will stop any weight loss as well as cause major digestive problems. Wiping out excess candida will make losing weight effortless. There are several products I recommend to help cleanse and reset a healthy enzyme balance: Fucoydon & SpectraMaxx are my top two then 100 organic coconut oil. A high powered probiotic will also do wonders to fight obesity.
9. Breathe. Now this one, we can ALL do. Oxygen burns fat. For more info on this one, get my free ecourse – 7 steps to optimal health.
10. Bounce. A mini trampoline allows you to stimulate & strengthen EVERY cell in your body simultaneously. Just ten minutes a day will increase your metabolism and stimulate your lymphatic system,making you a fat flushing machine (as long as you drink enough water). Cleansing your body of toxins is an excellent way to fight obesity naturally!!!
You CAN Lose Weight & Fight Obesity Forever!
Remember, you are what you absorb. Don’t forget it!
P.S. Be sure to subscribe to “7 steps to optimal health” to get more quick & easy tips on how to fight obesity naturally.
This all natural Mom with a little sass & a lot of class loves red wine, white water rafting, real food, dark chocolate & sick people...that's right, you don't scare me! Online marketing & natural health are my specialties. My book on wellness proves that Education Beats Medication Click Here for a sneak peek. Stay tuned and contact me if you're ready to start thinking outside the prescription online & off!